Thursday, February 6, 2014

People who make me laugh:)

How is it that the first half of my week was so boring, while the second half of my week is now jam packed with activities? So much so that i'm actually getting a bit worried for my thesis.

Accidentally bumped into Y and J after my tutorial yesterday. They asked me to eat dinner with them, and I was so glad my tutorial was over and presentation done that I immediately said yes. And it helped slightly that by then J had cut his hair. So after borrowing the books I needed from the library (One of the books happens to be an 800 page hard cover encyclopedia on psycholinguistics-_-), we went to the deck to eat. I bought beehoon from the snack store:D J said it didn't look very appetizing but I have a soft spot for the auntie's beehoon and fried rice. And then we chatted at the deck from 530 to 1030. It was nice catching up, and hanging out with them reminded me of the good old days in AC, which I really miss. And apparently I tell Y that 'I miss JC' too much. Haha. I didn't realise I said it all that often, but I suppose that also just means that it's true! Half way through we also snapchat-ed with Y, and then we prank called J to play shoot shag and marry. Haven't laughed so hard for a long time, but somehow these 2 people manage to bring out the crazy in me. And the night culminated in us climbing up onto the roof of one of the school buildings. Never thought I would have a fear of heights but I think the fact that the roof didn't feel that stable, and we weren't wearing any safety harnesses or anything hit me and I got jelly legs. So while J walked quite far along the roof, I just sat down admired the view. YOLO right ><

Then today I went to the CBD to meet Vicky Manda and Yammy for lunch. We tried taking a selfie but ended up taking 47 because manda forgot to remove her finger from the camera button while we were adjusting our positions. Couldn't stop laughing when we discovered what had happened. And I managed to get old tea hut after 6 months! How I have missed that hole in the wall tea shop:D

Mum is buying yu-sheng back for dinner tonight because it's the 7th day of CNY, which also means it's everyone's birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

xo
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment