Today I told myself I need to stop procrastinating:/ I've been procrastinating about 2 things:
1. getting my new macbook.
As much as I want a new laptop, there's actually nothing wrong with my current one. In fact it's functioning really well for a four year old machine (so proud), which is why I've been putting it off. And the only thing that would speed up the transaction is that the mic in my current Acer is spoilt, and I sound tinny and static-ky on skype and video interviews. So I think I'm going to get my macbook next week, and this time I feel like i'm buying more of a lifestyle product. Plus I'm struggling between needing and wanting it. After all, $2,000 is not a small sum of money. But I suppose it would be wise to capitalize on what the university is offering and get some free software while I still can.
2. Checking up on my phone.
Previously I was using the camera on my phone and the screen suddenly went black, and when it revived itself all my contacts and music were gone. I don't think it's supposed to do that. So I'm supposed to go to the service centre and hopefully get a refurbished phone. But obviously that hasn't happened. Oops.
So I aim to do all this once CNY is over. Hopefully in a week's time I will be blogging from a new laptop. But judging from my sentimental personality, I have too much love for my Acer. So conflicted?
xo
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment